Friday, April 13, 2012

It's April already!

Oh my gosh, I just realized that I haven't posted since February!  Apparently, I'm slacking at this whole blog thing these days.

In my defense, a lot has happened since my last post (way back in February).  I have started teaching a Bible study - called Lioness Arising, it is awesome!  However, just like when I have preached, it takes me forever to prepare.  I am working on the whole confidence thing, which Wednesday night's first class went really well so I am doing good now.

I have also become a member of an Executive Team for a ministry called The Company, which is a group of women from many different churches. We have a conference every year and this year it is going to be wonderful.  So I am attending those meetings every other week now also.

So add those 2 new duties to the list and I actually don't feel bad that I haven't posted in a while :).  The Lord has been working mightily in my life lately and once I am able to put it all in perspective and write it out, I'll share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment