Friday, June 1, 2012

Crafty!

There was a time in my life in which I was really crafty!  I don't know where that little bit of me went.  But a couple of weeks ago, I agonizing over the fact that one of my favorite necklaces was tangled up with one of my favorite dangle earrings when I got this idea.  I remembered that I had an old picture frame carousel sort of thing - that I'm not real sure how it got into my house, and I have a lot of pieces of "screen", you know, for windows and screen doors and such.  So I made this:


I started with taking the frames off the carousel


Adding pieces of Screening to each - I used a hot glue gun, which wasn't perfect but was all I had


And Yeah!!! This is what I ended up with

Now all my earrings are neatly kept and arranged, so I don't have to scrounge around for the matching set anymore - I hung all my necklaces and bracelets from an old banana hanger doohickey thingy.  I love being organized!

If you want to see more of my crafty ideas - well don't hold your breath, I have no idea when craftiness will hit me again :(

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooooo cute!! What a great idea!! You are so crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete