Sunday, June 30, 2013

Abundant Blessings

Wow, let me just say again, Wow!  It is amazing what is happening these days. The Lord is rocking our world let me tell you.  Prayers are being answered, prophecies are being fulfilled, true spiritual growth is happening among my family and church.

For me in particular - the Lord is showing me how to put into action all these things that He has put on my heart.  I am learning how to get organized, focused and actually accomplish the tasks at hand.  How is this happening, you ask? Obedience, simple and pure obedience.  I am in the Word everyday, whether I feel like it or not.  I am fasting one morning a week, whether I feel like it or not.  I am praying throughout the day and praising Him continually. Why - Philippians 4:6-7 that's why!

He told me to make a schedule so I made a schedule and I am sticking to it.  It is amazing the peace you feel when you realize that you don't have to accomplish everything in the moment that it comes to your mind.  I tell myself - "I will take care of that at the appointed time." and I am released from feeling like I am overwhelmed.

He wants me to embrace what He is giving me, not be overwhelmed by it.  And by being obedient, He is answering prayers and revealing His intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment