Friday, January 6, 2012

Technology

Technology and I have what we would call a love/hate relationship.  I have been without Internet at home for most of the week now and it has been one of the most frustrating yet productive weeks I have had in ages.  There were so many things that I couldn't do and yet it made me realize just how much time I spend on the computer.  Whether it is looking up issues/topics of interest, checking emails, Facebook, recipes, school stuff etc.  it is amazing how much time is eaten away.  Now there is a lot of benefit these days to having access to all this information, but my eyes were opened to the amount of time spent here at my desk vs. the kitchen, the laundry pile, outside. No wonder I'm always behind!  Anyways, I'm going to strive for balance in the future.  I also discovered that when I don't have Internet I eat a lot of chocolate, or maybe that is because we still have a lot left over from Christmas, no, I think it was due to the fact that I didn't have Internet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment