Monday, February 11, 2013

God Knows....

God knows.....

That I am grieving for friends who have had a major loss in their journey to have a family, I am heartbroken for them and their family and friends who have been walking this road with them.  I don't understand why this has happened this way and I am fighting anger and frustration along with the overwhelming sadness that I am feeling. But God knows and He has them in His hands.

God knows....

That I am also grieving for a friendship that I thought was real.  I am realizing that this friendship is one where I am continually there for the other person but the other person isn't there for me.  I have come to realize over the last few weeks that this person is very self-centered and that I do not mean as much to her and she means to me.  I also realize that I don't have the energy to babysit this relationship.  I will always be there for her and love her but I need to remove my heart from what I thought this was and accept it for what it really is. God knows and He will help me deal with it.


God knows....

The person that I am stretching to be and when I fail miserably, He knows I am trying.  I am making good changes and it is a process that will not happen overnight.  No matter how much I mess it up, He will not give up on me because God knows - God knows who He has intended me to be and He knows that I will get there one day.

God knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment